These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are a contract between you and Lorable Incorporated ("Lorable", "we" or "us"). By using Lorable (the "Site"), creating your Lorable account and using the Site or our mobile applications to post various content to the Lorable community, including stories you create, comments and messages, or to access and view Lorable content or other user content (together with the Site, the “Services” or the "Platform"), you’re agreeing to these Terms. If you don’t agree to any of the Terms, you can’t use Lorable. We can change these Terms at any time. By using Lorable on or after that effective date, you agree to the new Terms. If you don’t agree to them, you should delete your account before they take effect, otherwise your use of the site and content will be subject to the new Terms.
Your use of Lorable's Services is pretty limited without registering for an account. To get the most out of Lorable, you’ll need to register, choose an account name, and set a password. You’re responsible for all the activity on your account, and for keeping your password confidential. If you share your account information with anyone, that other person may be able to take control of the account, and we may not be able to determine who is the proper account holder. We will not have any liability to you (or anyone you share your account information with) as a result of your or their actions under those circumstances.
Lorable Services are only for people 13 years old and over. If we learn someone under 13 is using Lorable Services, we’ll terminate their account.
Content and User Submissions
You own the rights to the content you create and post on Lorable. Certain areas of our websites and the Service may permit you to submit feedback, information, images, links, data, text, software, messages, or other materials (each, a "User Submission"). You agree that you are solely responsible for all of your User Submissions and that any such User Submission is considered both non-confidential and non-proprietary. Further, we do not guarantee that you will be able to edit or delete any User Submission you have submitted.
By submitting any User Submission, you are promising us that:
- You own all rights in your User Submission (including, without limitation, all rights to the reproduction and display of your User Submission) or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Submission to enable you to grant to us the rights in your User Submission as described in these Terms;
- You have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your User Submission;
- Your User Submission does not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- You voluntarily agree to waive all "moral rights" that you may have in your User Submission;
- Any information contained in your User Submission is not known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Your User Submission does not violate any law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- Your User Submission is not, and may not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- You were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any other third party for submitting your User Submission;
- Your User Submission does not incorporate materials from a third-party website, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own);
- Your User Submission does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files;
- Your User Submission does not contain any information that you consider confidential, proprietary, or personal; and
- Your User Submission does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
By submitting a User Submission, you grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, royalty-free license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) to:
- Use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, create derivative works, and publicly display your User Submissions (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed;
- Use (and permit others to use) your User Submission in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that we deem appropriate in our sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate your User Submission or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service);
- Display advertisements in connection with your User Submissions and to use your User Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes.
We may, but are not obligated to, pre-screen User Submissions or monitor any area of our websites and the Platform through which User Submissions may be submitted. We are not required to host, display, or distribute any User Submissions and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions for any reason. We are not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any User Submissions. Further, you agree that we may freely disclose your User Submission to any third party absent any obligation of confidence on the part of the recipient.
We reserve all rights in the Sites’ and the Services look and feel, and in our content. You may not copy or adapt any portion of our code or visual design elements (including logos) without express written permission from Lorable or as set out in this clause. Please do not use our logo or trademarks in any way that might suggest Lorable endorses a particular product or service, or you have a business relationship with Lorable.
Please do not alter, stretch, condense, embellish, or otherwise change our logo in any way.
Lorable may change, terminate, or restrict access to any aspect of the Services, at any time, without notice. We can remove any content you post or submit for any reason. Lorable may access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of the Services, its users and the public.
We make the Services available without charge. To be able to continue to do so, we display third party advertisements and promotions on or in connection with the Service. Since the advertising we provide is based upon information provided by third parties, we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of any advertisements. Your interactions with advertisers found on or through the Service, including, without limitation, all reliance upon advertising, all commercial transactions and legal obligations associated with such advertisements, are solely between you and the advertisers.
Disclaimer of warranty. Lorable provides the Services to you as is. You use them at your own risk and discretion. That means they don’t come with any warranty. None expressed, none implied. No implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title or non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability. Lorable won’t be liable to you for any damages that arise from your using the Services. This includes if the Services are hacked or unavailable. This includes all types of damages (indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary). And it includes all kinds of legal claims, such as breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort, or any other loss.
No waiver. If Lorable doesn’t exercise a particular right under these Terms, that doesn’t waive it.
Severability. If any provision of these terms is found invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, you agree that the court should try to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and that other provisions of the Terms will remain in full effect.
Choice of law and jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by Nevada law, without reference to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree that any suit arising from the Services must take place in a court located in Reno, Nevada.
Entire agreement. These Terms (including any document incorporated by reference into them) are the whole agreement between Lorable and you concerning the Services.
By using Lorable, you agree to follow these Rules and Policies. If you don’t, we may remove content, or suspend or delete your account.